While choosing air purifier for sinus problems, care should be taken to test the air purifier for sinus problems on important parameters. Price, features, compatibility and warranty policy are the few of many things to look out for.
Are you experiencing facial pain, sore throat, chronic cough, stuffy nose, mucus dripping down the throat? The chances are you are suffering from acute sinusitis. A large population is not even aware of the problem bogging them. If not treated in time, it can jeopardize your productivity at work and make you feel drained.
To make matters worse, many people suffer from chronic sinus problems throughout the year. So what is the main cause of Sinus? Sinus is generally caused by allergens, bacteria and viruses. In some cases, it is also caused by nasal air purifier polyps and tooth infections.
Sinusitis and its effect on normal Health
- Nasal congestion: Inflames sinus has a great role in controlling breathing via the nose. The infection may cause swelling in both nasal air purifier passages as well as the sinus. Nasal congestion affects the sense of smell and taste and also leads to a stuffy voice.
- Nasal Discharge: The embarrassing action of blowing your nose frequently is one of the worst effects of developing sinus. The discharge can be green, cloudy or yellow. The discharge might also bypass the nose and drain down the back of the throat. As a result, one might feel a tickle, itch or even a reme halo sore throat. In common term, it is known as postnasal drip and cause coughing at night while sleeping. Voice may also become hoarse due to it.
- Sinus pain: Pain in the sinus is one of the primary symptoms of being infected with sinusitis. Humans have several sinuses below and above eyes as well as behind the nose. Any one of the above-mentioned sinuses could hurt when diagnosed with a sinus infection. Inflammation and swelling result in sinus ached with a dull pressure. Eventually, all of the above conditions may be the cause of a chronic headache.
- Throat irritation and cough: Discharge from the sinus drain to the back of the throat can irritate the throat over a sustained period. It leads to chronic cough issues with the condition worsening at night while lying down and in the morning immediately after a night’s sleep.
A common treatment for Sinusitis
- Nasal Irrigation: As per various researches, nasal irrigation proves useful in developing and curing both acute and chronic sinusitis. Nasal irrigation is done using nasal solutions that can also be made at home. The solution is used by spraying it in the nose using a nasal sprayer or by using a sinus rinsing system.
- Common Medications: For short-term relief, the use of nasal decongestant spray such as Oxymetazoline is recommended. The use, however, should be limited to not more than 3 days; otherwise, it may aggravate the condition. Decongestants of any type are not recommended for people suffering from prostate issues, high blood pressure, Glaucoma or sleep difficulties. Consulting a doctor is the best option before using any of the over-the-counter medications.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are used when other methods like nasal steroid spray, pain medications and sinus irrigation have not produced the desired result. It is better to consume any antibiotics only after consulting with your doctor. Inappropriate use of antibiotics may cause the development of superbugs that causes serious infections.
Nasal Air purifier For Sinus – Although these methods are effective, all of them are a cure to the problem. What is actually needed is a preventive mechanism. Nasal Air purifier for sinus is one of the most time-proven ways to get rid of allergens and pollutants.
Use of Air Purifier for Sinus as a preventive mechanism
Air purifier for sinus, at first thought it sounds ludicrous. However, a closer analysis will reveal interesting insight. The main reason for developing Sinusitis can be attributed to allergens and all types of bacteria and viruses that are present in our surroundings. Controlling outdoor pollution might be a challenging task, but indoor air pollution can be suitably controlled by the use of an advanced air purifier for sinus problems.
Modern air purifiers equipped with the latest technology can do wonders for the purity of air inside our home. It can effortlessly remove all kinds of allergens and pollutants including dust, dander, pollen, smoke, etc. Moreover, with active air purification technology, air purifiers are also capable of neutralizing fatal bacteria and viruses in the air.
If you have the resource to invest in 1 Nasal air purifier for sinus problems that can take care of all your needs, it has to be an O2Cure Plug & Play purifier.
Its advanced oxidation PHI- cell® technology brings back the joy of breathing again. It works on an active air purification technique where microbes are killed by altering the structure of DNA and RNA. The technology has been successfully tested and approved by an internationally accredited virology lab in the USA over the SARS-CoV-2 virus with a 99.63% reduction within one hour from both air and surface.
Besides Nasal air purifiers, in-duct solutions are also a great way to improve indoor air quality. O2Cure REME-Halo with PHI Technology (patented by RGF) has been tested successfully both in Indian and American virology lab for neutralizing the coronavirus and other microbes. Nasal Air purifier for sinus problems is is an indirect way to get relief from it.