Top Best air purifiers for allergies & asthma – It is not a hidden fact that we are constantly surrounded by a wide range of pollutants and allergens at all times of the day. These foreign particles enter our system and cause various types of respiratory conditions, which at times could even lead to life-threatening situations.
In fact, with the COVID-19 virus, the threat has only increased. While many pollutants, allergies, and microbes thrive in the air against which our bodies fight constantly, only a few devices have been invented for our protection, and Air Purifiers are by far the best among them.
Be it protection against airborne particles, minute particulate matter, smoke, dust, or cigarette smell, air purifiers have been designed to eliminate them all.
Therefore, in our article, we will help you find the top best air purifiers for allergies and asthma, along with the best air purifier for cigarette smoke, so you can always breathe a sigh of relief.
Top Best Air Purifiers for Allergies, Asthma, and Cigarette Smoke
Sneezing, coughing, nasal congestion, and itching are all common symptoms caused by allergies. Additionally, it causes more severe allergic responses, including breathing difficulty, bronchitis, and asthma.
To prevent contact with allergens and reduce the risk of allergy attacks, it is advisable that you invest in a good-quality air purifier for asthma and allergies to curb these issues in your own house. The best air purifiers for allergies & asthma will not only eliminate dust mites, pollen, and pet dander but will also other contaminants that might cause serious health problems. These air purifiers will reduce the quantum of germs in the air, which otherwise might lead to respiratory diseases or pneumonia. They will also eliminate cigarette smells.
There are a few things that you need to know and keep in mind while choosing a good-quality air purifier for your home. Let’s have a quick look at them:
- CADR Ratings: The CADR rating or Clean Air Delivery Rate indicates how fast the air purifier cleans the air by eliminating pollutants when operating at full speed. The higher the CADR rating, the more efficient the air purifier.
- Coverage Area: One of the most significant elements to consider when selecting an air purifier is the size of the space. Under the product specification section, look for the Area Covered / Coverage Area field. It is usually preferable to choose an air purifier compatible with purifying the air in the area of the space needed to be cleared.
- Filter type and technology: With the advent of upgrading technology, a wide assortment of filter types equipped with the latest technologies is available in the market. The most common and the best air filter for allergies that you can look for while deciding on an air purifier are:
- Pre-filters: These are foam or non-woven polyester filters that remove bigger particles such as pet hair before the final filtering step. Every three months, this sort of filter must be cleaned or replaced.
- True HEPA: High-Efficiency Particulate Air filters are the most often used filters for removing pollen, mold spores, animal skin, and dust, catching up to 99.97 percent of particles as tiny as 0.3 microns. The size, substance, and design of the most often used kind of air filter for allergies all have a role in the efficacy of air purifiers. The marketing term “True HEPA” is frequently used to give consumers the wrong assurance that their air filters meet the HEPA standard, although this terminology has no legal or scientific meaning and relevance. Air Purifiers marketed as “HEPA-type,” “HEPA-like,” “HEPA-style” or “99% HEPA” do not adhere to the HEPA Standard and fall significantly short of the standard.
- Filters with Activated Carbon: These filters should be used in conjunction with the other filters. These filters absorb and neutralize odors and gases produced by food, fumes, smoke, and chemicals.
- UV Filters: These are used in concurrence with HEPA filters to ensure that you are breathing infection-free air and sterile air. These air filters for allergies are often installed in hospitals, restaurants, laboratories, and childcare centers to reduce the danger of airborne illnesses.
- PCO Filter: It stands for Photocatalytic Oxidation Filter. It is frequently used with UV light to eliminate minute pollutants of less than 0.3 microns. To filter these particles it oxidizes and physically breaks down chemicals.
- Customer service and warranty: When purchasing an air purifier, you should also think about the after-sale services of the product. It is even more crucial for the air purifiers since the cleaning and replacement of filters are required every 12 to 18 months. With quality customer service and appropriate guarantees, you can ensure trouble-free replacement of filters.
Now that we have well acknowledged the importance of air purifiers for fighting allergies and breathing healthy, along with being knowledge-equipped on which air filters are the best to buy, one thing that still concerns many is scrounging for the best air purifier for allergies and asthma in a vast online marketplace. To help you out, here’s a brief list of the best air purifiers that you can consider to kick off allergies and asthma in a safer way.
O2 Cure Air Purifiers
Top Air Purifiers For Allergies – Many individuals feel that their allergies are the primary source of their respiratory issues. But these disorders are caused by more than just allergies and irritants. Cigarette smoke, dander, cooking aromas, and cleaning chemicals, among other things, also aggravate many of these respiratory issues. But with the help of a good quality air purifier, you can lessen your risks to the minimum. So, to help you out, we’ve compiled a list of the top air-purifying alternatives that can take on pollution and cigarette smoke like nothing else.
Plug & Play Air Purifier:
- This purifier is up to 99 percent effective in neutralizing mold, germs, fungus, cigarette smoke, VOCs, and dangerous viruses (including Coronavirus and its variants)
- It also protects you from allergies and respiratory illnesses and offers 500 sq. ft. of coverage for enhanced protection.
Car Air Purifier:
- O2 Cure ensures that you breathe safely and easily even on the go with their portable air purifiers. Car Air Purifiers can be plugged into a USB slot and eliminate PM, viruses, odor, smoke, VOCs, etc.
- It is a lightweight, portable purifier with HEPA + UV LED technology designed to prevent any allergic reaction to pollutants and neutralize viruses.
- With a coverage area of 100 sq. ft, it is a good fit for study rooms, small cabins, vehicles, or infant rooms.
REME-LED Air Purifier:
- It is a low-maintenance air purifier that comes with RGF’s REME-LED technology to eliminate PM, dust particles, toxic gases, bacteria, etc.
- It utilizes UV Led technology to release friendly oxidizers in the indoor space guarding against microbes, mold, coronavirus, smoke, etc.
O2 Cure Elixir Air Purifier:
- This air purifier from O2 Cure is packed with six stages of superior filtration technology, including UV sterilization and HEPA Filter, which kills germs and viruses and improves air quality quickly.
- Elixir air purifier for dust is chosen for its 99.99 percent efficacy in eliminating allergens, as well as PM levels, pollens, bacteria, smoking, odor, VOCs, and other contaminants.
- This air cleaner is a lifesaver for both people and the environment, with filter replacement notifications and zero ozone emissions.
Hulk Air Purifier and Humidifier:
- O2 Cure’s Hulk Air purifier, equipped with seven-stage filtration technology, is the smartest and best air pollution cleaner on the market, along with a humidifier to negate pollutants and microorganisms.
- It includes humidification technology to lock in ideal moisture in the air.
- The inclusion of the ionic filter to the product’s high-efficiency HEPA filter and cellular activated carbon filter adds to the product’s ability to keep the surrounding air pure.
The best air purifier for allergies and asthma won’t protect you from all toxins in the air. It will, however, lessen the majority of allergies and irritants in your house. Furthermore, It will eliminate various sorts of pollutants and will help with common respiratory problems such as chronic sinusitis, colds, bronchitis, pneumonia, and asthma flare-ups.