About REME-HALO® Technology
REME-HALO® (Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy Cell) utilises two types of active air purification technology specially designed to target airborne and surface pollutants.
- Bipolar ionisation
During the Bipolar Ionisation purification process, REME-HALO® ionises the air by electrically charging the surrounding and air molecules. These negatively charged ions bond with the positively charged particles like dust, dirt, dander, germs and smoke. When bonded, these particles become heavy and settle down or stick to nearby surfaces. Apart from ionisation, the photohydroionisation purification process releases hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) in the surrounding atmosphere, chemically reacting with the microbes and pollutants that are settled on the surface or in the air and renders them harmless.
Mould & Fungus
- More economical than the traditional disinfectants
- Longevity is 25,000 hours
- Low Maintenance
- Safe for pregnant women, children and aged people.
- Ozone tested
- Can be installed in almost any HVAC system.
- Quick and easy installation
- Two quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement.
- Capable of long haul continuous operation.
- No noise or pressure drop
- Adjustable shroud for customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
24 VAC 0.7 Amps 17 Watts
Aluminum and Polymers
1,000 - 6,500 CFM