About PHI-CELL® Technology
The revolutionary Photohydroionisation (PHI) Technology kills 99% of the pathogens in the air and on surfaces delivering better air quality and a safer indoor environment.
PHI-CELL® releases low levels of hydrogen peroxide in the air. This fine mist of airborne hydrogen peroxide eliminates odors and reduces contaminants like bacteria, viruses, allergens, and pollutants like formaldehyde by chemically reacting with the pollutants and rendering them harmless.
In the natural environment, hydrogen peroxide is produced in the presence of sunlight via the oxidation process. It destroys critical components of the germ cells (RNA / DNA) and thus acts as a natural disinfectant.
- More economical than the traditional disinfectants
- Long cell life of 30,000 hours
- Low maintenance
- Quick and easy installation
- Retrofitted, can be easily integrated with the existing HVAC system
- Ozone tested, safe for humans
- Tested and proven to prevent from cross-contamination and sick building syndrome.
- No noise or pressure drop
- Available in different sizes to cater to air volume from 300-18000 CFM.
30,000 hours of cell life
300 to 18,000 Cubic Feet Per Minute (CFM)
5”/9”/14” probe, 5.5” dia. Plate
24VAC, 0.47/0.6/0.7 Amp, 11/14/17 Watt
IT & Corporate Parks
Some Fact About PHI-CELL® Technology
- Health Canada has classified all the devices using the PHI-CELL® Technology as Class 1 medical devices to mitigate and prevent diseases. Source: www.businesswire.com
- The PHI-CELL® Technology can easily reduce 97.48% of the virus in the air and on the surfaces within 15 minutes of activation(as per CCMB-CSIR lab India) 99.9 as per innovative Bioanalysis lab.
- The typical outdoor levels of hydrogen peroxide are between .01 to .03 ppm. The OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit for hydrogen peroxide is 1.0 ppm. The PHI-CELL® creates hydrogen peroxide levels of .01-.02 ppm. Source: rgf.com